Safecast is powered by volunteer efforts, and we’re always open for more help. We’ve got a big task ahead of us and it’s going to take a lot of helping hands to make happen. Luckily a lot of people want to help, so many in fact that we can’t keep up with them – a good problem to have, but a problem none the less. We’re looking for someone to join our ranks as something of a volunteer wrangler. Sound interesting? Excellent, here’s who we’re hoping to find:
- Bilingual – Our team includes English and Japanese speakers, we need you to be able to easily communicate with both of them.
- Communication – Now that you can speak to the team, what will you tell them? We need someone who can stay on top of the situation and make sure that people who want to help have something to do.
- Optimization – Some of our volunteers might be better at some things than others, and some of them might benefit from teaming up. We need you to talk with everyone and see where those alignments and adjustments can be made.
- Assessment – We get a lot of offers to help, which is great, but sometimes people genuinely want to help but don’t really have the time or aren’t in a position to do anything right now, we need you to keep on top of inbound offers and respond to people accordingly.
- Location doesn’t matter – As long as you have an internet connection, you can do this.
Does this sound like you? If so, drop me a line ( firstname.lastname@example.org )